What to buy the daddy cool in your life.
Time to say ‘thanks pops’ to either the big daddy or the other superhero in your life (if you have kids), as Father’s Day approaches on June 19th. I always struggle for gift ideas for Greig around this time of year as we’ve already done Valentine’s Day and our wedding anniversary plus his birthday is just around the corner. Perhaps I should just print this off and leave it around the house in case he wants to circle anything he fancies. Hope it helps you out too
- Odd Pears socks, £9.00, Haykin
- Pump Street Bakery drinking chocolate, £12.95, The Future Kept.
- Webbing belt, £39.50, Boden.
- Filson navy briefcase, £215, The Hambledon.
- London Fields peppermint soap, £5, The Future Kept.
- Canvas slip on, £36.50, Boden.
- Superhero card, £3.00, The Hambledon.
P.S. I am definitely getting him some of those Odd Pears socks (they come in packs of 3 with one odd one) because he always has mismatched socks and it drives me slightly insane from a laundry point of view!