Whenever I feel a shift in my mood, a change in the season or just feel the need for fresh inspiration, I really enjoy a good pinning session. It makes me feel comforted, organised, contented and motivated simultaneously (if that’s actually possible). Lately I’ve noticed I’m pinning to the shift in the weather. I’m drawn towards snuggly blankets, warm interiors, cosy beds, woolly accessories and comfort food – how predictable yet reassuring all the same! Here are a few of the ideas and images that have been inspiring me recently.
1) Warming up interiors with copper and sheepskin
2) My new discovery: Seven Boot Lane!
3) Brightening a room with jewel-coloured flowers in golden vases
4) Simple autumn garland
5) Crumble, crumble, crumble!
6) Soften furniture with thick, warm blankets
7) Cheer up the bedroom with a new duvet
8) The simple addition of fairy lights works in any room
9) Raspberry brioche – oh my!
10) I’m eating so many cheese and mushroom dishes at the moment
11) Pile on the blankets at the bottom of the bed
12) Time to dig out your fave wooly hat
What are you getting into at the moment?
P.S. If you’d like to see more of my pinterest boards I’m over here
Disclosure: collaborative post